The Bozeman Zen Group continues to host online zazen and programs on Zoom: https://zoom.us/j/9586576266.
EVENTS FOR 2022
Please visit the Retreats page for information on half-day and one-day sittings as well as weekend retreats.
Current for 2022
Tuesday evenings: 7:00- 8:30 pm – Zazen, Service, Dharma Talk
- Tuesday, August 30, Karen DeCotis On Zazen
- Tuesday, September 6, Guest Lecturer Ross Blum of Berkeley Zen Center The Harmony Within the One and the Many
- Tuesday, September 13, Karen DeCotis Form and Emptiness
- Tuesday, September 20, Bill Salsman Magical Thinking (with Demonstration)
- Tuesday, September 27, TBA
Sunday mornings 8:00 – 9:15 am – Zazen and Study on Zoom, No Time to Lose: A Timely Guide to the Way of the Bodhisattva – by Pema Chödrön. This is a study of Shantideva’s teaching on how to arouse and practice the awakened heart.